Are you tensed from flaws of your skin? Are you tensed because of your birth mark? Do you feel embarrassed about the mole right there on your chin? Then technology is not the same now, it has developed a lot and you have treatment for every problem you face. And those are cosmetic surgeries in Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai, these surgeries are of many types some treating your scars and acne marks and some treat the birth marks.
Let us look at some body parts on which surgeries can be done:
- Improving the skin elasticity: Collagen is responsible for the elasticity of the skin and this type of surgery improves the collagen level.
- Thermage: This type of treatment is for those whose skin has loosened up due to some reason. This treatment does not work on any type of marks; it only improves the texture of skin.
- Chemical exfoliation: The dead skin is removed from these chemicals and the skin glows. Dermabrasion is also the same thing but it involves a diamond rotatory instrument for the process.
- Facial fillers: These are the fillers which are injected into the skin in order to fill up the void spaces in the skin.
- Ears and eyes: Some people have deformed shape of ears by their birth. Long elephant like ears sometimes make you feel uncomfortable and a laughing spot at times. So the modern day equipment’s also having this facility to make you ears look better. Ear reshaping can be done by changing their shape and adjusting their position. Eyes are the most beautiful and noticeable part of a human body. Some people have eyes which are eye catching; not in any attractive way but in a weird way. They might have a skinny or lumpy eye lid or the eye lashes are not attractive. So there are some special techniques available for eye lashes transplantation. Be very particular and choosy if you are planning for any eye related surgery as eyes are the most sensitive part of the body.
- Nose: Surgery done for nose is known as rhinoplasty, in this bone is reshaped in order to make the shape of nose according to your requirement. The long or awkward shapes can be changed with the help of this surgery.
- Mouth: The mouth surgery involves lip enhancements. Want to have kissable lips? Then this surgery is best for you. There are some filler which are injected in order to give proper shape to your lips.
Risks involved in the surgery:
- Though the results in most of the cases are good enough and your looks get completely transformed. But there are also some risks involved in the treatment
- Bleeding: bleeding once starts do not stops for hours. Blood clotting and internal bleeding usually occur after surgery. Not in all cases but many cases are registered for that. It is such a dangerous issue that if it grows can suppress the blood circulation in the particular. Area.
- Infections: after surgery your skin becomes prone to lots of infections. Any of the virus can attack your skin so for some time you need to take extra care of your skin by covering it up. The common symptoms of infections are irritation or fever.
- Scarring and stretch marks: if surgery not done properly then you might suffer from scarring and stretch marks.
- Nerve damage also occurs in some cases but chances are very rare
However with advancement of technology the chances of these effects have reduced to zero but still these cannot be ignored.